Thread: The Roseanne Show (1998) with Donald Trump, Michael Moore & Virginia Graham

The Roseanne Show (1998) with Donald Trump, Michael Moore & Virginia Graham

"Published on Aug 25, 2018 by Roseanne Roseanneadu

Aired on November 19, 1998. Roseanne interviews talk show host Virginia Graham (0:50), future-American-President Donald Trump (11:26) and filmmaker Michael Moore (29:10)."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Christopher (17th March 2019), Elen (17th March 2019)

I bet The Donald would love to have that creature Michael Moore ( bad hybrid ? ) alone in the kitchen . He could slit his throat .And smile serenely . I would hire a huge wagon for Donald to get rid of the evidence .

But God can be kind -- everything MM has touched in several years has been a complete failure .The CIA /Media correspondents only talk to him because they are guaranteed a string of Donald obscenities . They probably give him some loose change for his comments and so that he can ram more food down his big mouth and into his exploding body .

I have the heart of an Angel folks . Truly . But even I can find no place worthy of MM other than the local taxidermist .Sorry Michael . Your next incarnation is not good .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Christopher For This Useful Post:

Kathy (17th March 2019)