Thread: 50 shades of fkd . . . . .

50 shades of fkd . . . . .

The Centre Ground: Where Politics Goes to Die!

Jonathan Pie
    Published on 21 Feb 2019
    "Governments lie so systematically and cover their arses so tight they have to forever shit through their mouths"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Christopher (17th March 2019), Elen (17th March 2019), Kathy (17th March 2019)

It's like the politicians in power are quite insane. They should not be allowed to make decisions for us. They really ought to consult with the population and seek our permission. Why do they think that being elected into office gives them an automatic right to act without our permission. Put a well secured voting system in place for a vote on anything to be delivered and the mistakes the make would also come to an end.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th March 2019)

I'd be happier with a representative parliament than a tech democracy where hoodlums with smart phones get their clicks aggregated into policy. I doubt much policy would ever happen like that.

I just want the system cleaned up and running on a full set of facts about what the hell is going on. It requires a cultural change where dot joining is not trashed as conspiracy theory while wrote duff memes are trumpeted as common sense.
    "Governments lie so systematically and cover their arses so tight they have to forever shit through their mouths"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th March 2019), Kathy (17th March 2019)

If we were organised, we could organise a system and we could take responsibility. You see, we could well find out that a new system should be put in situ because the old one obviously doesn't work.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th March 2019)

It would not work Kathy and Norman . And it pains me to believe in such a conclusion .

The moment you engineer a new organisation , a new hierarchy develops --------- it has to ------ and it is just a matter of time before a new power structure is established -- now cloaked in a set of different lies and with loads of deceit and cunning .Opportunities for power and wealth bring out the worst of the vast majority .

Every ideal finds expression through the hierarchy it engineers .
    But people are bad and untrustworthy and they effectively represent the hierarchy . They are the hierarchy in every sense .
    The seeds of failure are in the people involved .

It is bleak and somewhat dismal .
    Yet true .
    If you disagree , give examples to prove otherwise .

Perhaps Jesus recognised this and this was why he was so opposed to a formal Church .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Christopher For This Useful Post:

Kathy (17th March 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post

The seeds of failure are in the people involved .

It is bleak and somewhat dismal .

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Christopher (17th March 2019), Kathy (17th March 2019)

Don't know what the mirror actually means but I suspect it is supposed to hint obliquely and ironically at us and/ or life .
    It looks like something from a cinema hot house movie and a symbol for something important .

I think it should contain an image but of a King Pig -- humanity --- or a burning Bible -- the irrelevance of religion . Something along such lines .
    An empty mirror hints at madness to me ---- and if that is the case then we are in big trouble .
    ( They are . But I am all right . He said , as they loaded him into the ambulance ).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Christopher For This Useful Post:

Kathy (17th March 2019)