Thread: Total recall: Mark richards interview nine

Total recall: Mark richards interview nine

"Streamed live 8 hours ago by Project Camelot

I interviewed Captain Mark Richards for the ninth time and this is my total recall. Mark Richards is a political prisoner in the War of Worlds going on here on Planet Earth. For the written transcript go to my website: http://projectcamelot.tv "

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th October 2018), Elen (11th October 2018), Modwiz (11th October 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy at Project Camelot
    I interviewed Captain Mark Richards for the ninth time and this is my total recall. Mark Richards is a political prisoner in the War of Worlds going on here on Planet Earth. For the written transcript go to my website: http://projectcamelot.tv "
    No Kerry, Mark Richards is a confirmed premeditated murderer, a megalomaniac and a pathological liar. Just because he tells you exactly what you so crave hearing doesn't make anything of what he said even remotely true. Likewise for Simon Parkes, by the way.

You're wasting your time — as well as the donations from your members and supporters — at chasing mis- and disinformation, and you've been doing it for years already. That's not journalism, and it's not going to make anyone a shred wiser on what's really going on in the back-channels.

Someone like Abby Martin is a real journalist. People like Richard Dolan or Jaime Maussan are real UFO researchers. You are neither of those things. At best, you provide a moderate level of sci-fi entertainment. At worst, you are taking your supporters' money and you're making fools out of them — not to mention yourself — in return.

Shame on you.
    DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th October 2018), Kathy (11th October 2018), Modwiz (11th October 2018)