Thread: Antarcticas Real Dark Secrets and Underground Hidden History Exposed by Michael Salla

Antarcticas Real Dark Secrets and Underground Hidden History Exposed by Michael Salla

"Published on Jul 5, 2018 by Alien Outpost TV

Antarcticas Real Dark Secrets and Underground Hidden History Exposed by Michael Salla

Just to make things clear! I'm not a Trump supporter and I never said I support Trump! I stated you would think everyone would think he is cool and support him for not being a politician and sort of a being cool guy that is a billionaire. It's obvious that media, Hollywood, etc are attacking him and using information to persuade the minds of America against Trump. I didn't vote! I believe anyone who gets in office is corrupt at that kind of level. I'm just talking about how there is a war going on behind the scenes to attack Trump. I don't care for the guy. I'm standing in a neutral unbiased opinion because it's obvious what's going on. Like I said everyone that gets into power at that level is corrupt, no matter who it is.

Antarctica's Hidden History: Corporate Foundations of Secret Space Programs

MICAHEL SALLAS BOOK DESCRIPTION:
    In 1955, as a result of a secret agreement reached between the Eisenhower Administration and a German breakaway group in Antarctica, a transnational corporate space program began to emerge. The secret infusion of personnel and resources from US military contractors into Antarctica allowed this transnational corporate program to steadily grow into a major space power, which would eventually surpass and eclipse the secret space programs run by the US Navy, Air Force, and the classified space programs of other nations. Whistleblower claims substantiate that many of the classified programs conducted there violate the 1961 Antarctic Treaty, and constitute “crimes against humanity” due to the abuse of a captive slave labor force. Dr. Michael Salla daringly exposes the major corporations involved in these illegal programs, and how the truth is hidden from company shareholders and the public. Today, Antarctica’s secrets are slowly being revealed by the increasing volcanic activity that is melting the massive ice shelves, exposing ancient artifacts and crashed extraterrestrial spacecraft.

Full disclosure of Antarctica’s history, and current events involving multiple space programs and transnational corporations, will vitally aid in transforming our planet, and prepare humanity for the major geological events that lie ahead as the melting ice unveils all that has previously been hidden."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th July 2018), Elen (7th July 2018), Modwiz (8th July 2018)