Thread: Marie Kayali's onslaught against Miles Johnston

Marie Kayali's onslaught against Miles Johnston

Hello Kathy and co. Unfortunately I can't seem to post a new thread. Could you kindly sort out if you think it is relevant? It seems to me that Miles Johnston can never get any financial sponsorship or help, there must be someone who could help him? I am not techy enough, nor do I have money, if I did I would help to stop all his work being lost for ever. This is on Facebook today. Some people say that there are actions that can be taken.

"Marie Kayali is having my YouTube site of 800+ videos taken down for copyright violations of MY work I did with her. This is a malicious and self centered violation against herself, as It shows her trauma and hatred. This is against both her interests and the interests of all those who have given their heart felt witness statements to myself over many many years. I am not suprised and shed no tears, I’m just sad for her. No doubt she will boast a victory, while being so injured. Knowing her ability to switch personalities and the technology in her head is a warning to YOU, ALL OF YOU, of the treachery and deceit of the Cyborg, and implanted 'humans' TRUST NO ONE.

I have put a great deal of faith in these people, and given the stage, assistance and support. Marie Kayali, Kieron Lee Perron, Sandra Daroy.. just to mention, and in these cases they have become trecherous back stabbers. Am I surprised? NO! Do I care? NO, as I was expecting their acts of treachery, based on their behaviour.

So while my channel is there, download and enjoy. 7 days and counting. As I am copyright owner, YouTube makes it impossible to actually hold on to my own material. I have to supply exact time stamp references to the video they have deleted, which the other party has on their site. Its My material, I have the original files, I shot and edited the stuff.. !!
    "
    Last edited by Bellalove; 16th May 2018 at 10:27.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bellalove For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th May 2018), Elen (17th May 2018), Kathy (16th May 2018), Tracey Ann (16th May 2018)

Thank you Kathy for doing all that. I pray that we do not lose all Miles's work.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bellalove For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th May 2018), Elen (17th May 2018), Kathy (16th May 2018)

I've got some of Miles work saved on my hard drive.
    He's not answering his phone.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th May 2018), Bellalove (17th May 2018), Elen (17th May 2018)

It's all so sad. Don't know what to do. I hope he's OK.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bellalove For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th May 2018), Elen (17th May 2018), Kathy (17th May 2018)