Thread: The archon battle: Ahriman vs great white brotherhood steiner & cayce! Dark journalist

The archon battle: Ahriman vs great white brotherhood steiner & cayce! Dark journalist

"Streamed live on May 12, 2018 by DarkJournalist

Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt continues the groundbreaking X-SERIES that follows the X Steganography through the history of Political and Covert groups coordinating in a Stealth fashion the Secret work of the UFO File.

Cayce Steiner The Great White Brotherhood & Ahriman
    In this special part X final Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt leads us through the deep secrecy that the Mystery Schools maintained in the face of Scientific Materialism and a Covert Political Power System.
    Leaders of Esoteric new thought like Anthroposophist Rudolf Steiner and Sleeping Prophet Edgar Cayce saw the threat embedded in the rise of destructive technology and Ahrimanic Forces that mirrored closley how humanity had destroyed itself in Ancient Atlantis."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th May 2018), Elen (15th May 2018), Modwiz (14th May 2018)

I have really enjoyed the X series of shows. A lot of information is presented and it is not for the weak of mind. I've read comments about Daniel being all over the place. On the other hand, my experience was it was rich in information to work with.
    Born under the sign of the Celestial Dragon.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th May 2018), Elen (15th May 2018), Kathy (14th May 2018)