Thread: The Nerve Agent case in Salsbury, what's going on ?

The Nerve Agent case in Salsbury, what's going on ?

There's no video link here.

I just want to ask what others think might be going on with this case, and metion my own feelings about it.

TM the PM has just spoken in parliament. She started off by saying she wanted to wait for the evidence and avoid speculation, then she blurted off a whole trail of speculation/conspiracy theory wagging her finger at Putin.

Here's what I think is going on.

I think it's bogus.

Bogus in the sense that Russia is just about to vote for the president of the country. The timing of this incident stinks.

It's more likely that it's a plot to try to hit Putin's electability. My guess is that it was our own, or America's, dirty deeds squad that did it. If Russian chemicals were required they could have been supplied by Russian anti Putin agents.

Why would Putin pull a stunt like this at a time like this ?

Who benefits ?
    "Governments lie so systematically and cover their arses so tight they have to forever shit through their mouths"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th March 2018), Elen (13th March 2018), Kathy (12th March 2018)

Norman, there is an overwhelming consensus that Russia is to blame for all the misdeeds and hanky panky of the Western PTB. TM merely reads the script. To my mind your guess is more likely a probability/certainty.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th March 2018), Elen (13th March 2018)