Thread: Ufos and Nuclear weapons, Nixon's Pyramid, Charlie Red Star, Dark Journalist with Grant Cameron 1/2

Ufos and Nuclear weapons, Nixon's Pyramid, Charlie Red Star, Dark Journalist with Grant Cameron 1/2

"Published on Mar 7, 2018 by whitehouseufo

March 2, 2018 Nixon Era Disclosure with Dark Journalist.

They discuss:
    To The Stars Academy, Bob Emenegger and the Top Disclosure story in Ufology, Walk Disney and UFOs. UFOs: Past Present and Future, Arthur Lundahl and AFFA, area 51. "

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th March 2018), Elen (11th March 2018)

"Published on Mar 7, 2018 by whitehouseufo

March 2, 2018 Dark Journalist interviews Grant Cameron
    They discuss:
    Jackie Gleason and his ties to Presidents and UFOs, Steven Spielberg and Jimmy Carter and Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Rockefeller Initiative Documents, TTSA videos being greenlighted by Defense Department, MJ-12, Luis Elizondo."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th March 2018)

I think it would be a better policy to support the content producer rather than some ripoff artist reposting and monetizing it for themselves.

whithouseufo is a ripoff artist.

The real thing is posted by Dark Journalist at his own channel.

If the intention is to draw the viewer's notice to something deep within a very long video, the "share" function allows for you to post a link with the exact minute and second of the point where you want the viewer to begin.

Youtube is riddled with ripoff versions of people's work. I think we have a responsibility to be more careful about which versions we post links to. The ripoff scammers are not ever likely to contribute anything good to our community. Let's not feed them.

I just listened to this entire presentation, as audio that I ripped from DJ's original. Yea I kinda ripped it too, but he got my viewer click in the process.
    "Governments lie so systematically and cover their arses so tight they have to forever shit through their mouths"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (12th March 2018), Aragorn (11th March 2018), Kathy (11th March 2018)

Thanks, Norman, for your comment. However, whithouseufo is the name of one of Grant Cameron's websites, and loads of interviewees post on their own sites as well as the work being posted on the interviewer'a site,

In general, though, I agree with you.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (12th March 2018), Aragorn (11th March 2018), norman (11th March 2018)