Thread: Tom Cruise Quits Scientology Church

Tom Cruise Quits Scientology Church

"Published on Feb 5, 2018 by ChemTrailsMN

Tom Cruise Quits (or is going to quit) Scientology Church"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018)

Wow! If there is one person who can escape, it's him. Weird that the person doing the video doesn't understand the dynamic about people leaving the church and then the church forbidding members to talk to those family members who have left.

If he's really doing it for family, he has an obligation to, at some point, start to speak out about the sins of the church regarding separation of families. (I suppose it's possible he's somewhat ignorant of just how bad it is)

I see this person does get that the church forbids communication.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Kathy (9th February 2018)

Tom Cruise has been their icon for so long that my feeling is that they will take affront with grievance. Therefore he is putting his daughter at risk, let alone himself. With their reputation, can TC be sure that he can protect her. Suri looks very uncomfortable in the picture above.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018)

Wouldn't they make themselves look even worse going after Suri? I don't really follow Kate but I get the impression she tries to keep her daughter away from the cameras and attention.

I'd be sure to have others with me when meeting with him so he doesn't whisk the girl away. I hate to imply that he may be disingenuous but it's certainly possible. Especially if David wants him to head the church.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Kathy (9th February 2018)