Thread: Clever collie

Clever collie

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tracey Ann For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (6th January 2018), Aragorn (5th January 2018), Elen (7th January 2018), Kathy (5th January 2018)

Border collies are incredibly intelligent. My brother's got one of those. He's just turned 11 years old in September.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (7th January 2018), Kathy (5th January 2018)

Animals that live closely with humans appear to be incredibly intelligent, especially if they are loved.
    I am sure, Aragorn, that you have some incredible stories about your unnamed other than human species. lol.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2018), Elen (7th January 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
    Animals that live closely with humans appear to be incredibly intelligent, especially if they are loved.
    I am sure, Aragorn, that you have some incredible stories about your unnamed other than human species. lol.
    Not personally, no. I don't have any pets at present time, unless you count dust bunnies. <LOL>

Edit: I did however, in a past longer gone, and back when I was still living at my other apartment, have two cats — not at the same time, though. One was a seal point Siamese, and she was crazy as hell.
    DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (7th January 2018)

Jimmy and I, have had many cats, one at a time, who moved in with us. They each had there own characters. One came to us us as a new born, and he owned us. Two Alsatians came to visit and I wanted to put this little thing out of the way, just in case. But he decided he wasn't having that, and took control, bossing the two into submission. It was hilarious watching his antics.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2018), Elen (7th January 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
    Jimmy and I, have had many cats, one at a time, who moved in with us. They each had there own characters. One came to us us as a new born, and he owned us. Two Alsatians came to visit and I wanted to put this little thing out of the way, just in case. But he decided he wasn't having that, and took control, bossing the two into submission. It was hilarious watching his antics.
    Well, there's also Nora, the cat who plays piano.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (7th January 2018), Kathy (5th January 2018), Tracey Ann (5th January 2018)