Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The healing truth about Cannabis - A free 7 part series - Starts Nov 2nd 2017

The healing truth about Cannabis - A free 7 part series - Starts Nov 2nd 2017

The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed - Episode 1

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2I8BYCAkSA

The Sacred Plant
    Published on 2 Nov 2017

Register to watch the entire series free here: http://bit.ly/2gZ1Ikm

Welcome to the first episode of the eye-opening documentary series "The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed". This episode is entitled: The Sacred Plant...Revealed.

This is the largest and most comprehensive series ever produced on the topic of plant medicine.

Each episode is up 24 hours for you to watch FREE, starting Nov 2nd. We will be showing 7 episodes in 7 days.

And we really need your help! Who do you know who wants or needs this information? Please hit the share button above to share this eye-opening information with everyone you know or just send them the link below. Follow this link to sign up to watch the entire series for free:
    "Governments lie so systematically and cover their arses so tight they have to forever shit through their mouths"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Elen (3rd November 2017), Modwiz (3rd November 2017)

This is great information, and so I have registered and hope to be able to save them to my HD. Maybe I should do that before posting here, unless you want to do that, Norman, if you could let me know.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Elen (3rd November 2017), Modwiz (3rd November 2017)

You are more likely to be consistent with posting them than I am Kathy. Do the posting as much as you want.

I've downloaded the first one, but a week is a long time in a head like mine, and a sleep pattern, or lack of one, like mine.

Perhaps, between the two of us, we'll make a job of it.
    "Governments lie so systematically and cover their arses so tight they have to forever shit through their mouths"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Will you download them first to your hard drive, because they have to delete them in order to upload the next one, and I think I heard it said that were going to upload in a daily succession.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by norman View Post
    The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed - Episode 1

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2I8BYCAkSA

The Sacred Plant
    Published on 2 Nov 2017

Register to watch the entire series free here: http://bit.ly/2gZ1Ikm

Welcome to the first episode of the eye-opening documentary series "The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed". This episode is entitled: The Sacred Plant...Revealed.

This is the largest and most comprehensive series ever produced on the topic of plant medicine.

Each episode is up 24 hours for you to watch FREE, starting Nov 2nd. We will be showing 7 episodes in 7 days.

And we really need your help! Who do you know who wants or needs this information? Please hit the share button above to share this eye-opening information with everyone you know or just send them the link below. Follow this link to sign up to watch the entire series for free:
    Now the BIG question is how on Earth do you get hold of the plant? Is it possible? I personally know a few people that would benefit from this, guys!!
    Whatever is true. Whatever is noble. Whatever is right. Whatever is lovely. Whatever is admirable. Anything of excellence and worthy of praise. Dwell on these things.
    Jesus Christ
    (I agree)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    Now the BIG question is how on Earth do you get hold of the plant? Is it possible? I personally know a few people that would benefit from this, guys!!
    If you live in Colorado or California it's now street legal. Otherwise, you have to find a supplier of the oils etc. It's a bit like finding a supplier of Allicin instead of grown your own garlic.

A couple of years ago I heard 'Rockefella' was taking money out of oil and putting it into cannabis production in a south American country.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017)

There is a site called Ancient Purity which sells Cannabis oil legally. It is expensive though, and maybe should be considered an investment in one's self.

Link: www.ancientpurity.com/ search for CBD oil

There is a video on youtube if you wish to learn how to make it.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tracey Ann For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), norman (3rd November 2017)

I have other ideas about why there is a cancer epidemic but it's just crossed my mind that the explosion of cancer fits the time period since canabis has vanished from the doctor's medicinal options.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017)

I have other ideas about why there is a cancer epidemic but it's just crossed my mind that the explosion of cancer fits the time period since canabis has vanished from the doctor's medicinal options.
    And it seems not to have clicked with the general public that the big pharma's hospital patient lists continue to rise exponentially, so no-one is being cured, more likely being slaughtered.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), norman (3rd November 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post

. . . . more likely being slaughtered.
    It's not good enough for them to just kill us. They want to make ridiculous amounts of money doing it. Rediculous amounts of money means opening up a gap so wide between them and us that they are now a self appointed seperate entity from what used to be the human race, and something they very likely think is going to be the new slimmed down and built for purpose human race II.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), Kathy (4th November 2017)

Part 2 - How It Fights Disease In Your Body

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), Kathy (4th November 2017)

If you live in Colorado or California it's now street legal. Otherwise, you have to find a supplier of the oils etc. It's a bit like finding a supplier of Allicin instead of grown your own garlic.

A couple of years ago I heard 'Rockefella' was taking money out of oil and putting it into cannabis production in a south American country.
    Thanks for the reply...I live in Scotland UK and so it's far away from Colorado and California. I have no idea if it's legal here, but I have always felt that the plant itself is a natural product of nature and is a harmful as an apple . My heart is open...
    Whatever is true. Whatever is noble. Whatever is right. Whatever is lovely. Whatever is admirable. Anything of excellence and worthy of praise. Dwell on these things.
    Jesus Christ
    (I agree)

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Kathy (4th November 2017), norman (4th November 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey Ann View Post
    There is a site called Ancient Purity which sells Cannabis oil legally. It is expensive though, and maybe should be considered an investment in one's self.

Link: www.ancientpurity.com/ search for CBD oil

There is a video on youtube if you wish to learn how to make it.
    Thank you, thank you...I'm looking into it now...this is VERY interesting. I guess the more expensive, the more pure it is?
    Jesus Christ
    (I agree)

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Kathy (4th November 2017)

Elen, There are probably cheaper sources of CBD, but they have yet to be found. I am working on it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), norman (4th November 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
    Elen, There are probably cheaper sources of CBD, but they have yet to be found. I am working on it.
    Very good Kathy, I'm also looking...will share...
    Jesus Christ
    (I agree)

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Kathy (5th November 2017)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast