Thread: Ancient Technology in Antartica Joseph P. Farrell Special

Ancient Technology in Antartica Joseph P. Farrell Special

"Published on Mar 8, 2017 by Podcast Affiliates Network"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

DNA (18th June 2017), giovonni (19th June 2017), Modwiz (18th June 2017)

Lots going on in regards to this.
    I've seen evidence that a few nukes were dropped on Antarctica.
    Was this done in an act of war against the Germans who had migrated there after WWII?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

giovonni (19th June 2017), Kathy (18th June 2017), Modwiz (18th June 2017)

What a deep question, DNA. Was it not the Germans who brought nuclear power to USA? Why would this happen to them? Is it possible that this was done against Off World life basing itself in Antartica, and that act of insanity would cause them to believe our intention to cause them to leave? Truth is that I don't know.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

DNA (18th June 2017), Modwiz (18th June 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
    What a deep question, DNA. Was it not the Germans who brought nuclear power to USA? Why would this happen to them? Is it possible that this was done against Off World life basing itself in Antartica, and that act of insanity would cause them to believe our intention to cause them to leave? Truth is that I don't know.
    Nor do I.
    I question the Admiral Byrd scenario where he and his armada were soundly defeated in operation highjump, was it a terrestrial German base in Antarctica that defeated him with antigravity saucer type ships or was it an extraterrestrial base of some kind that defeated him?
    I've never been clear on this.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

giovonni (19th June 2017), Kathy (18th June 2017)

I heard quite recently that Hitler was close to bankruptcy at the beginning of WWII, so I don't think Germany would have accomplished a lot of success in antigravity ships. Mind you, it could have been the planning of the move to Antartica that caused the lack of finance for war, and it would have been the greedy families that financed his war. But the price for financing would have been high. And considering that outer space is very cold, maybe Antartica was ideal for an ET base. But this is all just speculation.

Admiral Byrd went to Antartica with quite a large posse, and he withdrew because of the attacks. Personally, I feel it was ET that did it. Maybe they were defending the German contingent. Who knows?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

giovonni (19th June 2017)