Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystic Brew Videos

Mystic Brew Videos

The intelligence agencies have trapped themselves. Why would anyone ever believe their claims now?

Born under the sign of the Celestial Dragon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017)

Mystic Brew: Are We Living In A Hologram?

I tackle this subject and use pictures to help things along. This is my first video using new software.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017)

Since I decided to go after someone being silly, I call this Mystic Spew.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017), Kathy (15th March 2017)

Styx put out a video tonight with an important topic and strategy I am behind. Here is the video link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ovn43o1V00

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017), Kathy (26th March 2017)

This short video was made to get started on Vid.me and to put another one up here. I have a time limit for a day or two. I might expand on organic leadership in a separate video. I was distracted by time considerations.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017)

Have a look at this Paul Watson video. I won't display it here in your Mystic Brew thread, just the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9jva4zTcKo

When I talk about regulation, I CERTAINLY don't mean the sneaky biased stuff the freedom warriors are raving about. Just about as opposite as you you can imagine, actually.
    "Governments lie so systematically and cover their arses so tight they have to forever shit through their mouths"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017), Kathy (30th March 2017), Modwiz (29th March 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by norman View Post
    Have a look at this Paul Watson video. I won't display it here in your Mystic Brew thread, just the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9jva4zTcKo

When I talk about regulation, I CERTAINLY don't mean the sneaky biased stuff the freedom warriors are raving about. Just about as opposite as you you can imagine, actually.
    I love PJW. So, let's post his video.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017), Kathy (30th March 2017)

Youtube is losing 2.3 billion dollars a year !

Think about that for a minute. Why would a company losing that much money keep going ?

I think it's becoming plainer by the day.
    "Governments lie so systematically and cover their arses so tight they have to forever shit through their mouths"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017), Kathy (30th March 2017), Modwiz (30th March 2017)

Hi Norman
    I have only recently discovered this information, and I would be extremely grateful if you could enlighten me as to how to think about it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017), Modwiz (30th March 2017)

Well, there are several aspects to this that I can't honestly say I've completely got my head around yet, but, the most screamingly obvious aspect that I CAN get my head around is that there's only one tech' company in the world that can afford to keep youtube on such extreme life support. That's Google and the 'deep state'.

Try thinking of how a large supermarket chain can move into a town and put all it's competition out of business by undercutting them on prices for as long as it takes to wipe them out.

The obvious assumption is that no one can muscle into the same game as youtube and take it over if they don't have the massive resources that google has. Slightly changing the subject, even if someone magically found a way to become a serious threat, google would jump on it and buy it out.

If google is pumping 2+ billion into youtube every year there has to be a strategic reason for that ( don't forget how entangled in the CIA/deep state google is ). Modwiz is probably right on the money when he says it's a getto people are being corralled into. Then think about how hopelessly precarious the content makers rights and security are.

I'll copy and paste here something I wrote elsewhere a couple of days ago:

To counter this monumental shift we have to look at it on the big scale and act big.

This recent censorship clampdown has been a kind of sleeper hiding away in the new-media infrastructure since the outset.

It's a continuation of a well established idea. Think back to when you first heard "Privatize profit and Nationalize losses". Yes it goes back a long way, stick with me here.

Google, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter are private companies. People argue that they have the right to do whatever the hell they like. Why were they ever given the chance to impose themselves so deeply into our modern system of living ? A while back I wrote to the BBC and asked them why they openly promote private companies like Facebook and Twitter, there are rules forbidding such promotions. I was replied to with a feeble waffle.

As we here all know, the privatisation of black project science is mainly about removing it from established civic accountability and oversight. It's a well used method of getting around a hundred years or more of hard fought for civil rights and very reasonable checks and balances.

Normal democratic government has done little or nothing in the field of critical infrastructure for several generations. They've left it all to private investment and management. They argue that it's the most economically sensible way to make progress.

Well, starting with a Search Engine, I think it can rightly be called vital infrastructure these days. We have to have one. It's as vital as an electricity supply and almost as vital as a water supply. In Britain, before the Thatcher revolution, water and electricity were provided by nationalised organisations with a massive amount of regulations to keep the services universally functional and fair. Even after privatisation, the regulations have remained quite tight. An electricity retail company cannot cut your supply because you are using most of it to grow hydroponic weed. What you are using it for is none of their business.

So, here we are. We've got to a point where the state has colluded with big finance and already privatised skullduggery to capture vital progressions in societal infrastructure. What can we do about it ?

All my attempts to think through any kind of nationalisation of these services or to create taxpayer funded replacements get nowhere as things currently stand so the only realistic way to go is to set up powerful effective regulation of these companies that's so tight their balls squeak. If they don't like it, they can leave the 'market', and take their balls with them too.

As much as I'm glad Trump beat the opposition to get to the presidency, I find it hard to imagine Trump coming up with what we need right now. Fair and tight regulation of all internet services, NOT paranoid political censorship. Regulation that holds the playing field for all users as perfectly flat as possible.

They've got us between a rock and a hard place. A national government can't act globally, but a global government could. See how they've got us ?

a flat playing field

later I wrote this elsewhere too:

Social Justice warriors can't ultimately argue against a flat playing field on the internet once their lame PC rubbish crashes into an immovable joined up thinking object.

Regulate, regulate, regulate.

I don't understand why libertarians and nationalists agree about this one thing. The Government is bad. That makes no sense.

They are fighting for their lives against globalist tyranny and one lot says "No government" and the other lot says "smaller government". What !?

The government is the national clout they need right now. The government has the power to stop these multinational corporations operating like this within the borders of it jurisdiction. The government is the only body that can put legislation into the justice department that can fight back against this.

But no, " it's all the government's fault". No it's not, it's crooks who have corrupted the government, or operate through it.

Clean up the government, drain the swamp. Arguing dogmatic ideological madness about Youtube "free enterprise" rights and advertising revenues etc is nuts. It's playing right into their hands.

And another thing. The now well pubicised term "The Deep State". It's even all over the MSM !

Yea, of course it is. Why ? because it paints it in a home grown nationalist light. It deflects away from it's real roots and purpose which is completely globalist, all the way from 1947.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017), Kathy (30th March 2017), Modwiz (30th March 2017)

What's going on with Wash. D.C.? I make an effort at breaking this early story into some kind of logic. I forgot to include Xi's visit with Trump while this happens. May be a good thing so Xi knows what is really going on and why.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017), Kathy (7th April 2017), norman (7th April 2017)

Interesting few things in there Rad, that make a little sense. I saw a video last night ( very very recent one ) of Assad in Moscow with Putin. If he was still actually in Moscow when this happened, and China's boss was in Florida with Trump, it could well be a big staged event to do exactly what you said about trapping the CIA(etc) into a high profile crime so awful that when Trump turns on them he will have a massive popular support for shutting them down good and proper.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017), Kathy (7th April 2017), Modwiz (7th April 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by norman View Post
    Interesting few things in there Rad, that make a little sense. I saw a video last night ( very very recent one ) of Assad in Moscow with Putin. If he was still actually in Moscow when this happened, and China's boss was in Florida with Trump, it could well be a big staged event to do exactly what you said about trapping the CIA(etc) into a high profile crime so awful that when Trump turns on them he will have a massive popular support for shutting them down good and proper.
    Happy to hear it made some sense. Thanks for posting my video at PA. The views shot up after that.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017), Kathy (7th April 2017), norman (7th April 2017)

Looking at the insanity in the news, focusing on USA belligerence in Syria and the signals being sent. A bit of a follow up on the last one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsQ3e_MJSgQ

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017), Kathy (12th April 2017)

After watching many videos on the subject, I had to say something.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

giovonni (8th June 2017), Kathy (17th April 2017)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast