Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cosmic Emporium Totcasts

"Published on 14 May 2017 by Modwiz125
    Another side to the BR/CG story."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

giovonni (30th May 2017), Modwiz (15th May 2017)

Gio is back with us and re-energized, as you will see. First 12 minutes have a thumbnail and then the video comes on. Bill Ryan is a central focus of discussion. It is civil, loving and coming from a place of integrity. That is not to say it is absent of critique but, it all centers around the good of our community and Bill's important place in it.

Born under the sign of the Celestial Dragon.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

giovonni (30th May 2017), norman (21st May 2017), TargeT (5th June 2017)

I actually devoured that conversation but my timid self backed off away from any notion of posting it on Avalon. I can't quite get in touch with why. By the time I do, if I ever do, it'll be old news anyway.

My very general impression is that there's a spectrum of energetics that ranges from a notion of Avalon as a 'University of Avalon', and a thruthersphere that has a rabble contingent of people wanting to get their faces and live time enthusiasms out there in the public just for the liveness of it. I'm not keen on either end of that spectrum and in my own aspirations towards producing internet media I aim for something as close as possible to the middle. This totcast is quite near the middle, if a bit Avalon naval gazing, but personality driven enough to require selective placement of where to try showing it positively without creating more shite than sugar.

I'll be delighted if someone with bigger balls than me proves me wrong.
    "Governments lie so systematically and cover their arses so tight they have to forever shit through their mouths"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

giovonni (30th May 2017), Kathy (21st May 2017), Modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (5th June 2017)

haha..... I forgot that females only have imaginary balls that can be as big as they want them to be
    Last edited by norman; 21st May 2017 at 21:39.
    "Governments lie so systematically and cover their arses so tight they have to forever shit through their mouths"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

giovonni (30th May 2017), Modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (5th June 2017)

Hi Norman, I posted it on PA, just under your post. I didn't know where else to put it. BR was observing the thread. I trust he will not be offended. We will see.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

This morning I noted there are thanks from 9 PA members, nothing from BR, although Norman's post and the one following Mystic Emporium were.

Didn't see Paul there, and I noted the forum membership is much smaller.

Went back at 12.30pm on 220517 and saw that there are 11 thanks. But this was minus 4 thanks from yesterday. Strange.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Yes, I've noticed, especially in the last couple days, that the active participation at Avalon has dropped off drastically. As a non TV owner, I've no idea if there is something happening there that's got everyone's attention instead. It could just be that it's been the weekend with nice weather for most, but I haven't seen such a drop off for that reason in the past.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

giovonni (30th May 2017), Kathy (22nd May 2017), Modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (5th June 2017)

I have found the hot topic threads to be a little subdued considering a trilogy of shows.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2017), giovonni (30th May 2017), Kathy (22nd May 2017), TargeT (5th June 2017)

Four people makes for many layers and good listening.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2017), giovonni (30th May 2017), Kathy (30th May 2017), TargeT (5th June 2017)

This TOTCAST was epic in many ways. I start with Gio and Kathy of Eye-Rise forum. About an hour in we are joined by Vern and Target who are both outdoors as they speak. Both coasts of the USA are represented with Gio on the West and myself East. Kathy is in the UK, Vern from New Zealand and TargeT from the Virgin Islands. We get to see TargeT's horses and cat doing their thing and is worth the view.

We cover a range of topics starting with Kathy's forum, Vern's understanding of "covfefe", our online community, Bill Ryan and much more.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2017), giovonni (5th June 2017), Kathy (5th June 2017), TargeT (5th June 2017), Tracey Ann (5th June 2017)

Having viewed this I see there is a lot of room for improvement in my presenting myself skills. Nevertheless, I thank all participants for putting up with me and particularly to Rad and Gio for inviting me. This is the future of forums. I can see that Zoom will be a very useful medium for the think tank to begin, where Rad mutes everyone, Gio initiates the discussion, and people put up their hands when they wish to contribute.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2017), giovonni (7th June 2017), Modwiz (5th June 2017), TargeT (5th June 2017)

Reminds me of one of the insights in the Celestine Prophecy, where when sat in a circle, the energy goes to the next person to speak and when they finish, everyone turns with the energy straight to the next person to speak, ego, triggers etc as such can be an interruption and break the spell or natural vibe.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

giovonni (7th June 2017), Kathy (6th June 2017), Modwiz (7th June 2017)

Well presented and a pleasure to watch. Congratulations Guys xx

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tracey Ann For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), giovonni (27th June 2017), Kathy (7th June 2017), Modwiz (7th June 2017)

"Published on Jun 18, 2017 by Modwiz125
    Continuing our series with members of The One Truth forum. We start of with the Oliver Stone/Putin interviews and then speak about all kinds of things including Modwiz' early day in The Bronx and his playing with Ace Frehley of Kiss both before and after he joined Kiss."

There is sound interference from around 27mins, which continues intermittently.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

giovonni (27th June 2017), Modwiz (18th June 2017), Tracey Ann (18th June 2017)

"Published on 2 Jul 2017 by Modwiz125
    New guests Aragorn, administrator of The One Truth Forum, and Rolf join Gio, myself and Kathy. It begins with me and Aragorn and then Gio arrives followed by Kathy and then Rolf."

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Tracey Ann (3rd July 2017)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast