Thread: Clif High - Beyond the Gates of Death: Transmigration, Reincarnation, & Metempsychosis

Clif High - Beyond the Gates of Death: Transmigration, Reincarnation, & Metempsychosis

"Oct 31, 2019 by Forum Borealis

Like spiritual anarchists we smash in the doors to the other side letting out some of its light. Come hear all about nekrosis, like: How does Clif define the metaphysical anatomy of man? Which ancient traditions preserved death insight & what did they relate? What has science found? What is heaven & hell? Which parts of us, if any, survive? Will some perish? Do animals have souls? Can souls split & fuse? How long between incarnations? Do we return in different gender? Do we incarnate linear in time? In our own blood line? On different planets? Do we look the same throughout lives? + learn how the crude elite try to rig the existential order..."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (9th November 2019), Modwiz (9th November 2019)

I didn't watch the video yet, So, probably I'll come back to continue. But for now, I offer my own answers for some questions. We'll see if after watching the video, the answers bellow are still "good ones":

------

What is heaven & hell? -- By an arbitrary "zero-point" created over a continuous large spectre of densities, that duality was established.

Which parts of us, if any, survive? -- Soul-Consciousness not perish.

Will some perish? -- The Bodies, as vehicles of manifestation of Soul-Consciouness.

Do animals have souls? -- YES.

Can souls split & fuse? -- This is a tricky question, because of the concept of Soul. For our perspective, While evolving as individuals No, but the bodies as manifestation vehicles of Soul, YES.

How long between incarnations? -- On our 3D, The minimum is about 40 days, but the maximum may never be.

Do we return in different gender? -- YES.

Do we incarnate linear in time? -- linear time is restricted to 3D bubble (realm), So, in the same bubble, can only incarnate in the order of time of that bubble.

In our own blood line? -- Not necessarily.

On different planets? -- If there is transmigration yes, but changing planet would not be usual, except in the limit situations where this applies
    Last edited by Border Dog; 9th November 2019 at 19:15.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Kathy (9th November 2019)

Border Dog, I appreciate your avatar. I love all animals. I await with interest for your next communication once you have viewed the video in question.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (9th November 2019)

Hi Kathy, thank you very much. I like this avatar too. I think my previous answers are highly compatible with the contents, and this time I'll comment the others.

How does Clif define the metaphysical anatomy of man? -- I heard a few and have no much to add to the speech of this wise man. He talks about the silver cord, the Energies, the intuition, so I think everything is ok.

Which ancient traditions preserved death insight & what did they relate?

I made a post on The One Truth about the Clear Light Seen after death, trying to understand why some influencers tell to public to Not Enter The Light after death.

I guess this advice very intriguing, because everywhere we see things related to en'LIGHT'ment, So, how and why they advice to Not Going into the Light ?

Of course, I know they talk about a soul recycling machine, a kind of soul trap, but as I'm aware about brainwashing issues that happen right here in a day-by-day life, I'm also aware about predator-prey food chain issues and energetic harassment, which in itself is a trap that should be careful avoided, So this advice to Don't Go Into the Light represents a series of concepts and paradigms, beginning with know what Light is that.

So, to try to solve this question. I used two good sources of information, one very old (Tibetan book of the death) and one very modern in a more technical format (knowledge obtained about self conscious projection). Although I have not yet achieved a definitive conclusion, it seems to me that according the stage of evolution of each one, we feel (intuitively) what to do for the best.

I basically still have the same concept of the birth transition, that death it's analogous to a bird going out of egg, or a baby going out of womb "Entering into the Light of Day" they born.

So, I suggest to see the texts I copied and commented in the posts about the Clear Light Seen after Death.

What has science found? -- First, I would want to note that science is a set of Tools.

I dont think if formal science is a good word on this context, So, I prefer to use "pseudo-science". Then, for example, I think the word "metempsychosis" as used by Clift, I'm not sure, but for me this word may represents "altered states of consciousness", as if we were at a trance. It's like a psych and para-psych perception.

I'm also use neologisms, but it gets a little tricky when it comes to interacting with foreign people throught words, because to understand what we are talking about, we need to study another dictionary. I speak bad English so my difficulty increases, when I see new words.

for example:

I know Transmigration as a huge phenomena, that happens when a certain part of group-souls reach a limit of evolution that becomes incompatible with the evolutionary state of their group and environment, So, this group need to be TransMigrate, not to hurt themselves or the group anymore. The biblic Fall of Angels represents a transmigration, also the Chapel Exiles.

He use a Sense of Eyeness (neologism), that for me its a sense of perception that we develop according our skills and knowledge. A doctor's sense of perception is different from an engineer's sense of perception because they naturally study and know things from different focuses and perspectives.

What he talks about pedophilia was very right about the pure energy of the youngs, also the vampirism, mass fear and suffering caused by energivore beings, sorceres (or black magicians),

I skipped various parts of the video, so I can't talk much. But what I watched was very good and I want to review this timely, but if you have some questions, I'll be glad to continuing this conversation.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Kathy (10th November 2019)

Border Dog, I totally agree with your statement "we feel (intuitively) what to do for the best".

Science, to me, is a set of theories, most of which are not proven, which is why we are so behind evolution. Think of the difference in our (earthbound) efforts of propulsion to get us into space and those of incoming spacecraft. I had an experience of propulsion of a craft that looked somewhat like a helicopter that had no blades and no undercarriage. It had a very small cockpit which was black and shiny and couldn't be seen into, which sat on the edge of a longish transparent tube. It hovered at the level of the roof of a one-storey house (that is ground floor and first floor) and phutted (pushed) light into the tube from where the cockpit was sitting, and the tube was filling up. The propulsion system therefore was not what is usual on earth. And also, when you see craft zig-zagging in the sky, this is something our earth-made craft cannot do.

Also, we each have a frequency different to each other, therefore our perceptions vary (maybe only slightly).

I do listen to Clif High, but cannot say I understand everything he talks about. At the beginning of the video he did explain he could only speak from a male point of view, for instance, and I do not get that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (10th November 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
    I do listen to Clif High, but cannot say I understand everything he talks about. At the beginning of the video he did explain he could only speak from a male point of view, for instance, and I do not get that.
    He is very wise, So, try to make some questions. Maybe I can help to understand more better.

all these subjects are complicated, and depend on cultural, or philosophical bases, so it's normal to understand one thing, we need to study two or three more

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Kathy (10th November 2019)

The reason why I say I don't get it is because Clif High said at the beginning that, because he is male, females would not get it. I listened and understood what he was talking about, knowing I am female. So, that alerted me in my thought processes that Clif High in that regard is wrong.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (12th November 2019)

I understand your point, and don't blame you for creating some resistance. I honestly didn't realize when he said that, and I surely would make some criticism.

The first thing I tell you, is not to take it too personally, because knowledge and wisdom has nothing to do with a person, but with everything that relates to life in general.

The second thing, the neuro-science knowledge show us that the brain of woman works more better than a man in the short distance and in the short term, because the both sides of female brain (subjective and objective) works harmonic. The practical consequence of this is that a women have more peripheral perception and skills than men.

The male brain, works more polarized (not harmonic), so theoretically in general we can found two types of men (1) objective and (2) subjective. The advantage to this polarization, is that men have a long distance focus, and the more objective ones tend to underestimate women's ability to understand what they are focusing on going forward (backward too).

What I imagine happens here, is that Knowledge not belongs to either, then such statement is not applicable, and you can laugh at this nonsense that he implied, and keep trying to appreciate what he has to share without worrying about what "he doesn't know yet".

If he himself claims that we can be born men or women, it seems imprudent to him speak something like that. From my (ethics) point of view he is only showing that he is human and also makes mistakes. Normal ...
    Last edited by Border Dog; 12th November 2019 at 01:30.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Kathy (12th November 2019)

I accept what you say and would not take it personally, none of us knows everything, none of us knows much at all.

I also appreciate your underlying compassion.

Is your avatar your own dog?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (13th November 2019)

Not my Dog .. I guess this dog have a rare "design", so beautiful.
    I Like this photo because the face its somewhat "ambiguous"

on board, All We are here evolving individually on various ways.
    When become Awake, whe achieve 50% of journey (referenced qualitatively, ok?)
    until reach 100% of knowledge and skills, All We do Not Know Everything that happens here.

interestingly, if you don't look at things (somewhat) that way, nothing here makes much sense.
    True is still a True, even if no one Believe in it.
    A Lie is still a lie, even if everyone Believe in it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Kathy (13th November 2019)