"Nov 5, 2019 by Peter OfEngland

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT HAVING JULIAN ASSANGE RELEASED FROM PRISON BEFORE HIS EXTRADITION HEARING IN FEB 2020 THEN YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY – TOGETHER WE CAN DELIVER HIM OUT OF THE HANDS OF HIS OPPRESSORS

Julian Assange is being held by “the owners” of the Vatican, Holy Roman Empire Crown Place Holder Zionist, Khazarian, AshkeNAZI Fraternity. He is deemed to be a threat to a system - a system which they have Watched over as “The Watchers” for Millenia. These fraudsters are NOT human like you or me.

Julian has not received correct advice from those who are supposedly trying to free him, his legal team, because, they do not know what is going on and Ignorantly and or willingly and predictably present false hopes to the “public” knowing full well they have no answers and cannot deliver, as they are paid employees of THE SYSTEM they feign to confront.
They have no answers because they are not speaking to the DECISION MAKER.

QUESTION: Who arranged the negotiations with Lenin Moreno, President of Ecuador for the handing over of JA to the British Judiciary?

Who authorised the bugging of the Consulate on British soil? Do you think this can be done without the knowledge and permission of MI5 MI6?

Names please?
The British Judiciary are operating out of Transnational Blue Masonic Lodges and have one play in mind every time they perceive a threat: “Eliminate it!” You, me and anyone brash enough to challenge them is a threat.
The Knights Templar had a motto in the Middle Ages to deal with any threat to them or the Crown:
“Wrap your enemy in one of three things: Debt, litigation or a shroud!”
Sound familiar?
Julian Assange is held in HMP Belmarsh under sentence of death. Make no mistake about it; if a possibility of him dying exists whilst in detention and they do not care – then that is no different than the gallows rope in place in months ahead.

The Plan
The Plan of action now is to bring culpability, accountability and liability to all those involved to date in his persecution. Will name names and target them – They will not Weather this Storm. Let’s begin to do what should have been done in 2012. Time wasted is time not well spent."