Thread: Tina Turner

Tina Turner

What is there not to like about this music....Buddhism and children...oh yes...this for you Kathy!!

Whatever is true. Whatever is noble. Whatever is right. Whatever is lovely. Whatever is admirable. Anything of excellence and worthy of praise. Dwell on these things.
    Jesus Christ
    (I agree)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2019), Kathy (11th September 2019), Modwiz (11th September 2019)

This is for you OK
    Whatever is true. Whatever is noble. Whatever is right. Whatever is lovely. Whatever is admirable. Anything of excellence and worthy of praise. Dwell on these things.
    Jesus Christ
    (I agree)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2019), Kathy (11th September 2019), Modwiz (11th September 2019)

Turned out to be a tripple post...forgive me.
    Jesus Christ
    (I agree)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Jimmy just finished filming his memories of Ike and Tina, which will be released later in 2020. He told all involved that he would say nothing bad about either of them, and he kept his word. It turned out to be a case study of two people who came together to make music history. The week before doing this, Jimmy was in hospital suffering from pleuresy and I was so afraid I had lost him.

Thank you for thinking about me, Elen, but I do not think Tina liked me.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2019), Elen (12th September 2019), Modwiz (11th September 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
    Jimmy just finished filming his memories of Ike and Tina, which will be released later in 2020. He told all involved that he would say nothing bad about either of them, and he kept his word. It turned out to be a case study of two people who came together to make music history. The week before doing this, Jimmy was in hospital suffering from pleuresy and I was so afraid I had lost him.

Thank you for thinking about me, Elen, but I do not think Tina liked me.
    If Tina did not like you...it is HER problem, Kathy...not yours!

And I'm so relieved to hear the Jimmy is better!! I'm sure you had a hard time of it.
    Last edited by Elen; 12th September 2019 at 07:13.
    Jesus Christ
    (I agree)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2019), Kathy (12th September 2019)