Thread: Does Body Language Prove Bob Lazar Actually Worked On Alien Spacecraft At Area 51?

Does Body Language Prove Bob Lazar Actually Worked On Alien Spacecraft At Area 51?

"Published on Jul 30, 2019 by Derek Van Schaik

Did Bob Lazar actually work on recovered alien spacecraft at Area 51 for the U.S. Government? Weíre going to analyze his body language to find out.

Bob Lazar claims to be a scientist who worked on alien spacecraft at Area 51 (S4) for the U.S. Government in the late 1980s.

Especially for this video, itís important for you to know if I have any biases going into this. Iíve never seen a UFO or aliens, but, like many, I believe weíre probably not completely alone in the universe. Prior to doing this analysis, havenít heard of Bob Lazar and when I did, thought heís at least a little deceitful because his story is so extraordinary.

Whatís interesting is that over the past few years, the U.S. Government has become more open to admitting the existence of this UFO stuff. Interesting that the U.S. Government isnít completely ignoring these claims anymore. Probably because when something odd is seen, it can now be easily recorded since cameras are everywhere, and once itís recorded, the internet can spread it across the world in seconds.

Whatís interesting about all this is someoneís lying, itís either the U.S. Government for totally hiding and covering all this up or itís Bob Lazar. So weíre going to put our neutral hats on to analyze Bob Lazarís body language, piece together his story, and review the evidence to find out if he is truthful or just lying.

Now in the comments, why do you think the U.S. Government seems to be trying to hide all this from us? Let everyone know in the comments below."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th August 2019), Elen (14th August 2019)