Thread: THE DESTRUCTION OF JULIAN ASSANGE. Richard Dolan: The Big Picture.

THE DESTRUCTION OF JULIAN ASSANGE. Richard Dolan: The Big Picture.

"Streamed live 2 hours ago by Richard Dolan

Julian Assange is one of the most important journalists in history. The information that has been revealed via Wikileaks has become part of humanity's shared heritage of freedom of information. His organization's track record of accuracy has been impeccable, far more accurate than the dishonest legacy/corporate/mainstream/establishment media has ever been. For this reason, Assange has been in the crosshairs of the American national security state for a long time. Now it appears they have him. This is one more battle in the long war to roll back the freedom of information people have won since the creation of the Internet.

Richard Dolan is one of the world’s leading researchers and writers on the subject of UFOs and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time. He is the author of two volumes of history, UFOs and the National Security State, both ground-breaking works which together provide the most factually complete and accessible narrative of the UFO subject available anywhere. He also co-authored a speculative book about the future, A.D. After Disclosure, the first-ever analysis not only of how UFO secrecy might end, but of the all-important question: what happens next?"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2019), Bellalove (14th April 2019), Elen (14th April 2019), Modwiz (14th April 2019)

Wow, what a wonderful, succinct analysis of the heroism of the likes of Assange. So sad, how polarised people are on this issue - just like Brexit, Israel/Palestine, vaxxers/anti-vaxxers. Will the twain ever meet? I used to think so. Now not so sure. But Richard Dolan is brave for speaking out. We know why .

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bellalove For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2019), Elen (15th April 2019), Kathy (14th April 2019), Modwiz (14th April 2019)

The more I look at the above picture, the more I wonder if this is actually JA or a copy.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2019), Elen (15th April 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
    The more I look at the above picture, the more I wonder if this is actually JA or a copy.
    It is him, Kathy. Do not forget that he's been confined to that embassy for a long time, and that like every other human being, he too has aged in that time. Most of the footage and pictures of Julian Assange we've gotten to see since his confinement to the embassy were from before he went into hiding.

I'm not sure of his age, but I believe he's a few years younger than I am, and so that would put him in his early fifties now.
    DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (15th April 2019), Kathy (15th April 2019), Modwiz (16th April 2019)

I'm not a fully signed up Julian Assange fan. I have serious concerns about his activist origins and the origins of his wikileaks project especially. Calling him a journalist was something that came along very late in his troubles. It was circulated by people who mostly are journalists themselves and they adopted his plight as a meme to face their own shortcomings and fears with.

So, he's famous for being a pain in the ass to powerful people, right?

Well, the powers that be have to be defined very specifically, and also the public perception of those specifics, because there are powers that stand for nationhood etc and there are powers that stand for global 'new order'.

If we look at the whole planet as a brownfield development site ( as I'm sure the globalists do actually see it ), we can foresee the stages of how the 'developers' will go about creating their wonderful 'development'.

The first stage is a plan, of course. The next stages are all about buying out the people who are in the way, and the commissioning of demolition subcontractors to smash up the old and haul it away in trucks, or perhaps in some cases, use the rubble as hardcore footings for the new.

It's really not very hard to see the early wikileaks track record as being that of a demolition subcontractor.

His later releases ( and don't forget he has far more than he releases, so he's picking and choosing stuff all the way from the beginning ) at the time of the 2016 election may represent his eventual cutting loose, in his own mind, from the mentors or masters he felt let down, used and trashed by. They let him rot in a boxroom in a building in west London for 5 years.

Did he say, fuck you!.... and make a new stab in a new direction, to see if he could get on the right side of history and get out of the jam he'd been allowed to get stuck in by ruthless bastards who didn't give a shit about him as a human being.

The answer could well be yes. Look how his luck 'ran out'.

I hope he makes it all the way to the other riverbank in one piece. He's put up with a lot of shit, but he did bring it on himself. My guess, is that he was young and cocky at a time when his skills were spotted by people scouting for talent that could start swinging a wrecking ball around.

Let's not forget that he once had bail money paid by a Rothschild in-law. I strongly suspect Assange started out very much in the globalist camp and has later turned his back to them in a kind of mirror image of their back turning to him. At what point he became more a man of the people and less a tool of the elite is an open question I cannot yet answer. It's a question I very much want resolved though. I hope that now things are moving in great strides, we will get to find out much more than just a Mandela myth, that even the MSM has been pushing for years, until sometime after 2016.

But
    Last edited by norman; 18th April 2019 at 00:13.
    "Governments lie so systematically and cover their arses so tight they have to forever shit through their mouths"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Kathy (18th April 2019)

I don't think there is a single person on this planet who is clean. So I just focus on the good he, Assange, has done.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2019), Elen (19th April 2019)

"Governments lie so systematically and cover their arses so tight they have to forever shit through their mouths"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Elen (14th May 2019), Kathy (13th May 2019)